The Garland Downtown Business Association is dedicated to the promotion and success of downtown business and property owners. The organization provides a cohesive voice for merchants and property owners while helping preserve the culture of downtown.
The activities of GDBA are intended to improve business conditions as well as increase business opportunities.
The downtown area is bounded on the north by Walnut Street, the south by Avenue D, the east by First Street and west by Garland Avenue.
- To promote the business and culture of the Downtown Area
- To create an atmosphere of pride and excitement in the Area
- To grow the economic base of the Downtown Area
- To connect members through open, informative, regular communication
- To maintain dialogue with City Officials and Staff to ensure continued emphasis on the development and enhancement to the Downtown Area
GDBA is a nonprofit recognized by the State of Texas and the Internal Revenue Service.